Dwayne ‘The Rock ‘ Johnson needs no introduction worldwide. He is an American actor, former WWE star, football player and much more.
The Rock has become a household name because of his work ethics and delivering best in every movie.
The Forbes named him the top grossing actor of 2013 and his latest release Fast and Furious 8 Smash all records.
All of his movies grossed $10.77 Billion worldwide till his last release and much more to come in 2017.
Here are the top 25 highly motivational quotes of him for life.
1. “All successes begin with Self-Discipline. It starts with you.”
2. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.”
3. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
4. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.”
5. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.”
6. “We do today what they want, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.”
7. “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”
8. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.”
9. “Let your actions do your talking for you.”
10. “I’ve always loved the showmanship of professional wrestling. While I love making movies, I love that platform, too.”
11. “WWE is a space where I thrived, and I loved, and I still do. I love connecting with an audience; that is the greatest thing about going back to WWE.”
12. “You don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.”
13. “When I was a kid at four years old, that’s when I started amateur wrestling with my dad and family. And when that’s instilled in you, it never goes away.”
14. “I like the idea of making a big, fun, adventure type of movie.”
15. “My philosophy is, it’s always very rewarding when you can make an audience laugh. I don’t mind making fun of myself. I like self-deprecating comedy. But I’d like you to laugh with me occasionally, too.”
16. “I’m very low-key. I don’t really blend in, so it’s difficult to go out in public. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it’s a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home.”
17. “The one thing I couldn’t identify with was the blue cowboy outfit he put on. I was a bit challenged when I was younger to stay on the right path.“
18. “When he speaks to you he speaks with an earnest vibe and an earnest energy.”
19. “Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.”
20. “I grew up in a musical family; the majority of my growing up was done in Hawaii. It’s what we do. You sing you dance, you play the ukulele and you drink.”
21. “Think back 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.”
21. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
22. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.”
23. “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.”
24.“You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!”
25. “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it… Kick that bitch in, smile and introduce yourself.”