The Great quotes are always the best pill when you are out of breath in the ring with the life.
At that time, that insane courage for two seconds to make you win over life. These great quotes are not simple words, they are the mindset of people who achieved greatness in life.
When life seems tough and you find no place to work on your dream, you need to read a great quote. They look like simple words, but they trigger your mindset to a different level and pump you with the adrenaline rush.
As human we are emotional, feel sad and happy often times when things are not favoring our success goals.
These little defeats turn your happiness, balance to zero in no time. The great quotes I am sharing will compose happiness and success for your life every time you are on your hunt.
50 Great Quotes For Success In Life
1. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” -Norman Cousins
2. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” -Jim Rohn
3. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world.Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead
4. “But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” -Ernest Hemingway
5. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it hang and hang on.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” -A.P.J Abdul Kalam
7. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life, the process is its own reward.” -Amelia Earhart
8. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” -Dr. Seuss
9. “Do your own thing o your own terms and get what you came here for.” -Oliver James
10. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” -Mark Twain
11. “It’s never too late to start over.If you were not happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better.” – Anonymous
12. “Anything who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” -Andrew Hendrixson
13. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” -Coco Chanel
14. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” -Henry David Thoreau
15. “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” -Author Unknown
16. “Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.” -Thomas Edison
17. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.” -Albert Einstein
18. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” -Earl Nightingale
19. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” –Seth Godin
20. “Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
21. “I never dream of success. I worked for it.” -Estee Lauder
22. “Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” -Stephen R. Covey
23. “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” -Napoleon Hill
24. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman
25. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” -Jim Rohn
26. “The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.” -Nelson Boswell
27. “If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price.” -Bud Wilkinson
28. “Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.” -Anonymous
29. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” -Bruce Lee
30. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” -BoB Marley
31. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” -John Wooden
32. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” -Albert Einstein
33. “All your dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
34. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West
35. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” -Walt Disney
36. If you are not stubborn, you will give up on experiments too soon. And if you are not flexible, you will pound your head against the wall and you want to see a different solution to a problem you are trying to solve.” -Jeff Bezos
37. “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” -Coco Chanel
38. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” -Michael Jordan
39. “You cannot please everyone, and cannot make everyone like you.” -Katie Couric
40. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
41. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” -Mary Kay Ash
42. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” -Mark Twain
43. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” -Robert Collier
44. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding, you may only fail if you don’t mind failing.” -Philippos
45. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you will know when you find it.” -Steve Jobs
46. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” -Helen Keller
47. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” -Bruce Lee
48. “If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within your reach. And it will be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build.” -Steve Wozniak
49. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” -George Bernard Shaw
50. “But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you are afraid.” -Arianna Huffington
These 50 Great quotes are taken from world billionaire and most famous people.
Every one of these quotes is reflecting their experiences about life, success and their mindset towards the failure.
Stop fearing failure when it’s about to take a step for a better future. People were failed in the history, are failing now and going to fail in the approaching time. But those if you are persistent and keep hustling, success is your trophy.
Comment And Share Your Take On This